This expedition-worthy rack is made from 4130 chromoly, so it's tough, light and easily repairable in the field. It's also height-adjustable, so you can get your center of gravity as low as possible for a stable ride. The provided stainless steel hardware enables you to attach your rack to virtually any frame with 26-inch, 700c and 29-inch wheels. And, it hauls up to 80 pounds of gear and is powder-coated to protect it from the elements.
Do you have a bicycle with disc brakes and can't find a rack to go with them? Well, grab Axiom's Journey Disc Rack to carry your gear and you're all set for adventure. It's constructed from durable and light aluminum tubing, and has a looped design for excellent support for even heavy loads. There are also rear bars that prevent panniers swinging in and striking the wheel. The right side of the rack mounts to your eyelets, and the left attaches to the disc brake tab. This great rack also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender. And there's a place to mount a taillight, too (sold separately).
The bicycle industry’s original disc-brake compatible rack. We designed this rack as a problem solver back when disc-brakes were still a new thing. The Journey® Disc remains a favorite to this day thanks to its flexible yet elegant mounting options and industry-leading weight capacity.
- Hand-welded, tubular 10.2mm 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Extra-long (280mm), adjustable Versalock® arms (for frames with eyelets).
- Traditional stay on right (drive side).
- Adjustable Versalock® stay on left (disc side).
- Triple stay design has a sweepback frame that prevents pannier bags from bouncing into your wheel while you ride.
- Suitable for frames where disc-brake placement causes a compatibility issue with traditional racks.
- Generous platform size is optimized for top loading things like trunk bags and rear baskets.
- Designed for modern bicycles by sitting your load further back over the wheel where it is supposed to sit.
- Increased heel clearance.
- Enhanced trunk bag / seat clearance improves trunk bag function, especially on smaller frames.
- 280mm Versalock® arms are long enough to fit even the smallest of bikes.
- Versalock® arms can be DIY bent up to 30 degrees without reducing strength.
- Double welded for extra strength and long-term durability.
- Ample room for a full range of fender styles
- Reflector/light mount, Frame bolts included
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
We designed the Surly TV Tray to help riders boost the capacity of their current rack setups. Designed for easy pairing with nearly all Surly racks and most other racks on the market, mount this sturdy aluminum platform on top of your current rack to provide a footprint large enough for 30 lbs. of beef jerky, 9-volt batteries, used pinball parts, or whatever else you might need to haul. Available in dark black.
- Load weight limit 30 lbs.
- 15-3/8 x 10-inches
- Rack weight 650g
- 6061-TB Aluminum
- Not compatible with Surly 24-Pack Rack or Wide Rear Disc Rack
- Mounting Hardware Included
Make your fat bike a load-hauling master with Axiom's Fatliner. It's disc compatible, and it's made from rugged 6061 T6 aluminum to keep strength to the max and weight to a minimum. There are plenty of mounting options to accommodate all sorts of fat bikes, and it fits dropouts from 170 to 190mm apart. Get fat, get loaded, and go adventure with the Fatliner.
If you have to carry a bunch of gear, you're going to need a front rack. Sunlite's Gold Tec Front Rack has a capacity of 40 pounds, turning your bike into a serious workhorse. It's made from tubular aluminum and mounts to most fork bosses.
Traveling light? Go with Sunlite's Gold Tec Lite Rack. Made from lightweight tubular aluminum, the Gold Tec Lite is durable enough for daily commutes, tough enough for cross-country trips and doesn't weigh you down. The top deck has a capacity of up to 45 pounds and side struts support fully loaded panniers. Plus, it fits both road and mountain bikes.
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender as well as a spring-loaded bar to hold down your belongings.
Axiom's Journey Adjustable 2429 Rack is made of light, rugged aluminum with vertically adjustable stays meaning it mounts on a wide range of rear wheel sizes. It handles even large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that keep your panniers steady. There also is a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
Wald bicycle racks offer a simple rear rack design for easy use. Lightweight, yet sturdy construction with simple mounting points located at eyelets near the rear axle and the brake mount. The 215 works perfectly with Wald's innovative 582 rear folding basket.
- Simple design for easy use
- Lightweight, yet sturdy
- Steel rack w/adjustable brake bolt mount
- Loading surface = 13" x 5"
- Lightweight at just over 2 pounds
Axiom's Journey Uni-Fit MK3 ALU Rack is made of solid, hand-welded 10mm aluminum tubing. The Uni-Fit modular foot design provides adjustable setback and height so the rack is compatible with an extraordinarily wide range of bicycle frames, wheel sizes and geometry types. This rack is specially designed to handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that stabilize the bags and let them mount lower for additional stability.
This one-size-fits-all aluminum tubular rear rack is designed exclusively for Fat Bikes with disc brakes. The rack legs are adjustable to fit most 24” & 26” wheel Fat Bikes. The integrated side bar provides a lower pannier attachment point allowing more space for cargo on top of the rack. The MTX QuickTrack plate is compatible with any Topeak MTX TrunkBag, MTX rear basket, and most other rack packs and panniers on the market. Not compatible with asymmetric rearstay design fat bike frames.
Jandd Standard Rear Mount Rack is designed to fit the needs of all riders.
- Fits up to 700c wheels
- AL-6061 construction
- Platform dimensions: 6 x 14 inches
- Weight: 816 grams
- Weight limit: 40 pounds
The Tubus Fat is the rear rack solution for your fat bike. The Fat hauls almost 60lbs of gear and fits nearly all common fat bike frame geometries. Robust, solid, nearly indestructible, FAT.
- Material: 25CrMo4
- Weight, incl. hardware: 1336g
- Load Capacity: 26Kg or 57.3lbs (not for transporting children)
So, you have disc brakes, and only the best is good enough for you. Now, you can mount a Tubus carrier on your bike. Their Disco is designed to be combined with disc brakes. Instead of using added accessories, the Disco simply fits onto your frame. The carrier is easy to mount using the included quick release, or it can also be mounted on eyelets of the frame. Simply load up your bike and go.
- Includes QR Skewer
Gear up and go long. Axiom's Journey Suspension & Disc Lowrider Front Rack gives you lots of extra carrying capacity. Designed for bikes equipped with front suspension bike and disc brakes, the Journey Suspension rack installs easily and assures excellent clearance so your load doesn't interfere with your bike's functions. With increased height for improved cornering and ground clearance, the Journey is perfect for going deep into the backcountry. It is made of light, rugged aluminum and handles heavy panniers (sold separately) with ease.
Origin-8's Classique Sport Rear Rack is a versatile cargo-carrying solution. This lightweight and sturdy tubular 6061-T6-aluminum rack is adjustable to fit bicycles with 26-, 27-, 29-inch, and 700c wheels and is rated to carry up to 55 pounds of gear. It has a durable and attractive polished anodized finish and built-in hooks for your stretch cords, too.
• Tubular 6061-T6 aluminum construction
• Three-position mid-blade mount for improved fit
• Large pannier hook stops
• Powdercoat finish
• Maximum recommended load 33lbs (15kg)
• Requires inner and outer mid-blade eyelets
Axiom's Streamliner 29er DLX Rack centers loads close to the rear wheel for improved stability and handling on your 29er bike. It's made of reliable and lightweight aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
A lighter duty version for MTB and commuter use. QR mechanism is secure and easy to use. 7 kg (15 lb) carrying capacity. Compatible with all MTX TrunkBags. Includes hidden storage tray, rubber bungee and safety reflector.
- Clamp: Fits 25.4/31.8 mm (shims Incl.)
- Bag Compatibility: MTX TurnkBags
- Material: Aluminum beam / Plastic cargo deck
- Max Weight Capacity: 7 Kilograms
- Size: 51 x 12.5 x 9 cm / 20.1” x 4.9” x 3.5”
- Weight: 688 grams
The travel-master Logo has been updated with 3-D feet with perfect force absorption and an integrated screw attachment. The super-light mounting parts for mounting the stays to the frame and klick spring clamp as well. The Evo has the typical lower rail of the Logo classic, lowering the center of gravity and improving the riding stability.
- Weight: 730g/1.6 pounds
- Carrying Capacity: 40kg/88 pounds
Get it to go with Portland Design Works' Takeout Basket. This handsome rack attaches to your handlebars for easy access to the included waterproof, removable roll-top bag. The rack is made from light, sturdy aluminum tubing and includes thoughtful features like an eyelet for mounting a light and a slot for carrying your u-lock (both sold separately).
- Conveniently carry a six pack of bottles, five burritos, three chinchillas or an extra layer of clothing
- Fits 25.4 - 31.8mm handlebars (even fits between drop bars)
- Includes water resistant roll top bag that clips securely into basket
- Eyelet for attaching light mount
- Integrated u-lock carrying slot
- Rugged, lightweight 10 mm alloy tubes
- Rack weight: 500 grams
- Inside of basket dimensions: 155mm x 255mm x 105mm
- Lifetime PDWarranty
Planet Bike's Eco Rack is made of oversize tubular 6061-aluminum for maximum strength and stability. It's designed to provide complete heel clearance when you install packs. And, the pre-installed rack hardware makes it a cinch to mount the Eco Rack to your bike, too. This rack fits most road, mountain and hybrid bicycles and even includes a built-in platform, which doubles as a mini-fender on rainy rides.
Axiom's Journey Rack is made of light, rugged aluminum. It is specially designed to handle even the largest and heaviest panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that prevent the bags from swinging into the wheel. It also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
Sunlite's Gold Tec Disc Rack fits almost any disc brake-equipped bike with wheel sizes of 26-inch, 27-inch, and 700c. Made from lightweight tubular aluminum, the Disc Rack is durable enough for daily commutes and light enough for long tours. The top deck has a capacity of up to 50 pounds and side struts support rear panniers.
Add some cargo-hauling capacity to your bike with Sunlite's QR Beam Rack. It doesn't matter if you are commuting, touring or running errands, this rack holds up to 25 pounds of gear and simply attaches to your post via a quick-release bracket. It also sports side supports for panniers. It fit posts from 25 to 32mm in diameter and is made from lightweight tubular aluminum.
The perfect quick-mount rear rack system attaches to road, cross, hybrid or touring bike seatstays. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to levels independent of the seatstay angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook-and-loop-strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes.
- Attachments: Seatstays with hook-and-loop straps
- Adjustment: Strut slots
- Material: Aluminum / Engineering grade polymer / Nylon straps
- Compatibility: Topeak MTX / RX TrunkBags
- Max Load: 9kg / 20lb
- Clamp for rear reflector, tail light mount
- Size: 39.5 x 30 x 12cm / 15.6" x 11.8" x 4.7"
- Weight: 870g / 1.92lb
The Down Under HD Rack is the recommended lowrider for world touring. Sturdy and dependable, the steel construction lends itself well to field repairs should a worst-case scenario occur.
- Requires dual-sided, mid-blade mounts
- Wide crossbars provide sturdy, secure attachment points for a pannier
- Tubular 4130 CroMoly construction
- Mounting system provides 35mm range of infinite adjustment to position the rack
- Includes mounting hardware kit
- Powdercoat finish
- Maximum Recommended Load: 55lbs (25kg)
- Sold in pairs
- Requires inner and outer mid-blade eyelets