If you like to ride useful bikes, racks make a lot of sense. Surly's 24-Pack Rack ups the useable cargo space on your bike, providing more real estate for more stuff: more beer, more food, more random bits from the hardware store, more whatever. It’s manufactured from cromoly tubing and uses stainless steel hardware. And it offers height adjustability, so you can keep your cargo close to the ground and stable. It has plenty of braze-ons, too, so you can customize how you secure your cargo…or just light your bike up like the space station. The 24-Pack Rack attaches to most forks that feature mid-blade and crown eyelets. It gives you a stable, rigid assembly upon which you might place your burden. No one likes a sweaty back and a sore bottom, so take your stuff out of that messenger bag and put it on the front of your bike. The 24-Pack Rack is rated to carry 30lbs (13.6kg) and comes in black or silver.
This expedition-worthy rack is made from 4130 chromoly, so it's tough, light and easily repairable in the field. It's also height-adjustable, so you can get your center of gravity as low as possible for a stable ride. The provided stainless steel hardware enables you to attach your rack to virtually any frame with 26-inch, 700c and 29-inch wheels. And, it hauls up to 80 pounds of gear and is powder-coated to protect it from the elements.
Do you have a bicycle with disc brakes and can't find a rack to go with them? Well, grab Axiom's Journey Disc Rack to carry your gear and you're all set for adventure. It's constructed from durable and light aluminum tubing, and has a looped design for excellent support for even heavy loads. There are also rear bars that prevent panniers swinging in and striking the wheel. The right side of the rack mounts to your eyelets, and the left attaches to the disc brake tab. This great rack also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender. And there's a place to mount a taillight, too (sold separately).
The bicycle industry’s original disc-brake compatible rack. We designed this rack as a problem solver back when disc-brakes were still a new thing. The Journey® Disc remains a favorite to this day thanks to its flexible yet elegant mounting options and industry-leading weight capacity.
- Hand-welded, tubular 10.2mm 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Extra-long (280mm), adjustable Versalock® arms (for frames with eyelets).
- Traditional stay on right (drive side).
- Adjustable Versalock® stay on left (disc side).
- Triple stay design has a sweepback frame that prevents pannier bags from bouncing into your wheel while you ride.
- Suitable for frames where disc-brake placement causes a compatibility issue with traditional racks.
- Generous platform size is optimized for top loading things like trunk bags and rear baskets.
- Designed for modern bicycles by sitting your load further back over the wheel where it is supposed to sit.
- Increased heel clearance.
- Enhanced trunk bag / seat clearance improves trunk bag function, especially on smaller frames.
- 280mm Versalock® arms are long enough to fit even the smallest of bikes.
- Versalock® arms can be DIY bent up to 30 degrees without reducing strength.
- Double welded for extra strength and long-term durability.
- Ample room for a full range of fender styles
- Reflector/light mount, Frame bolts included
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
We designed the Surly TV Tray to help riders boost the capacity of their current rack setups. Designed for easy pairing with nearly all Surly racks and most other racks on the market, mount this sturdy aluminum platform on top of your current rack to provide a footprint large enough for 30 lbs. of beef jerky, 9-volt batteries, used pinball parts, or whatever else you might need to haul. Available in dark black.
- Load weight limit 30 lbs.
- 15-3/8 x 10-inches
- Rack weight 650g
- 6061-TB Aluminum
- Not compatible with Surly 24-Pack Rack or Wide Rear Disc Rack
- Mounting Hardware Included
Make your fat bike a load-hauling master with Axiom's Fatliner. It's disc compatible, and it's made from rugged 6061 T6 aluminum to keep strength to the max and weight to a minimum. There are plenty of mounting options to accommodate all sorts of fat bikes, and it fits dropouts from 170 to 190mm apart. Get fat, get loaded, and go adventure with the Fatliner.
If you have to carry a bunch of gear, you're going to need a front rack. Sunlite's Gold Tec Front Rack has a capacity of 40 pounds, turning your bike into a serious workhorse. It's made from tubular aluminum and mounts to most fork bosses.
Axiom's Journey Adjustable 2429 Rack is made of light, rugged aluminum with vertically adjustable stays meaning it mounts on a wide range of rear wheel sizes. It handles even large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that keep your panniers steady. There also is a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
Traveling light? Go with Sunlite's Gold Tec Lite Rack. Made from lightweight tubular aluminum, the Gold Tec Lite is durable enough for daily commutes, tough enough for cross-country trips and doesn't weigh you down. The top deck has a capacity of up to 45 pounds and side struts support fully loaded panniers. Plus, it fits both road and mountain bikes.
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender as well as a spring-loaded bar to hold down your belongings.
Blackburn's EX-1 rack does everything. Built for maximum durability of 9mm aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum, this rack features a 3-strut design to control the load and is compatible with Copilot child seats (sold separately). It fits most bikes.
- E-Bike Specific Rack utilizing Giant's Proprietary Smart Mount System
- The usage of a fender bracket (Rack-It Metro E - Fender Bracket) is required when installing this rack
- Quick-E + (2016+)
- Road-E + (2016+) [Does not fit Road-E + Pro]
- Dirt-E + (2016+) [Does not fit Dirt-E + Pro]
Get it to go with Portland Design Works' Takeout Basket. This handsome rack attaches to your handlebars for easy access to the included waterproof, removable roll-top bag. The rack is made from light, sturdy aluminum tubing and includes thoughtful features like an eyelet for mounting a light and a slot for carrying your u-lock (both sold separately).
- Conveniently carry a six pack of bottles, five burritos, three chinchillas or an extra layer of clothing
- Fits 25.4 - 31.8mm handlebars (even fits between drop bars)
- Includes water resistant roll top bag that clips securely into basket
- Eyelet for attaching light mount
- Integrated u-lock carrying slot
- Rugged, lightweight 10 mm alloy tubes
- Rack weight: 500 grams
- Inside of basket dimensions: 155mm x 255mm x 105mm
- Lifetime PDWarranty
Axiom's Flip-Flop DLX Seatpost Rack is perfect for hard-to-fit bikes like full-suspension models, ones with disc brakes and those without frame eyelets. This easy on/off quick-release rack is made of light and strong hand- and double-welded tubular 6061 T6 aluminum and it boasts a flip-flop support arm for mounting the rack in a high or low position, which lets it fit on most bicycles. You also get ample carrying capacity with the spacious top platform and side rails for panniers (panniers sold separately). You can even slide off the platform with the panniers for convenience, and slide it in when not in use so it takes up less space.
- Hand-welded, tubular 10.2mm 6061 T6 aluminum.
- 6061 T6 aluminum support beam.
- Quick-release bracket fits 25.4 – 33 mm alloy or steel seatposts.
*Not recommended for carbon seatposts
- Patented FLIP-FLOP® system allows you to optimize the shape and position of your rack on almost any bike.
- Side support stays allow for use with light-duty pannier bags, or trunk bags with fold-down side pockets.
- Quick-release levers allow pannier-compatible platform to be removed
- Double welded for extra strength and long-term durability.
- Reflector/light mount
A lighter duty version for MTB and commuter use. QR mechanism is secure and easy to use. 7 kg (15 lb) carrying capacity. Compatible with all MTX TrunkBags. Includes hidden storage tray, rubber bungee and safety reflector.
- Clamp: Fits 25.4/31.8 mm (shims Incl.)
- Bag Compatibility: MTX TurnkBags
- Material: Aluminum beam / Plastic cargo deck
- Max Weight Capacity: 7 Kilograms
- Size: 51 x 12.5 x 9 cm / 20.1” x 4.9” x 3.5”
- Weight: 688 grams
The Tubus Fat is the rear rack solution for your fat bike. The Fat hauls almost 60lbs of gear and fits nearly all common fat bike frame geometries. Robust, solid, nearly indestructible, FAT.
- Material: 25CrMo4
- Weight, incl. hardware: 1336g
- Load Capacity: 26Kg or 57.3lbs (not for transporting children)
Planet Bike's Eco Rack is made of oversize tubular 6061-aluminum for maximum strength and stability. It's designed to provide complete heel clearance when you install packs. And, the pre-installed rack hardware makes it a cinch to mount the Eco Rack to your bike, too. This rack fits most road, mountain and hybrid bicycles and even includes a built-in platform, which doubles as a mini-fender on rainy rides.
This one-size-fits-all aluminum tubular rear rack is designed exclusively for Fat Bikes with disc brakes. The rack legs are adjustable to fit most 24” & 26” wheel Fat Bikes. The integrated side bar provides a lower pannier attachment point allowing more space for cargo on top of the rack. The MTX QuickTrack plate is compatible with any Topeak MTX TrunkBag, MTX rear basket, and most other rack packs and panniers on the market. Not compatible with asymmetric rearstay design fat bike frames.
So, you have disc brakes, and only the best is good enough for you. Now, you can mount a Tubus carrier on your bike. Their Disco is designed to be combined with disc brakes. Instead of using added accessories, the Disco simply fits onto your frame. The carrier is easy to mount using the included quick release, or it can also be mounted on eyelets of the frame. Simply load up your bike and go.
- Includes QR Skewer
Sunlite's Gold Tec Disc Rack fits almost any disc brake-equipped bike with wheel sizes of 26-inch, 27-inch, and 700c. Made from lightweight tubular aluminum, the Disc Rack is durable enough for daily commutes and light enough for long tours. The top deck has a capacity of up to 50 pounds and side struts support rear panniers.
Jandd Standard Rear Mount Rack is designed to fit the needs of all riders.
- Fits up to 700c wheels
- AL-6061 construction
- Platform dimensions: 6 x 14 inches
- Weight: 816 grams
- Weight limit: 40 pounds
Wald bicycle racks offer a simple rear rack design for easy use. Lightweight, yet sturdy construction with simple mounting points located at eyelets near the rear axle and the brake mount. The 215 works perfectly with Wald's innovative 582 rear folding basket.
- Simple design for easy use
- Lightweight, yet sturdy
- Steel rack w/adjustable brake bolt mount
- Loading surface = 13" x 5"
- Lightweight at just over 2 pounds
The travel-master Logo has been updated with 3-D feet with perfect force absorption and an integrated screw attachment. The super-light mounting parts for mounting the stays to the frame and klick spring clamp as well. The Evo has the typical lower rail of the Logo classic, lowering the center of gravity and improving the riding stability.
- Weight: 730g/1.6 pounds
- Carrying Capacity: 40kg/88 pounds
You'll be amazed by how much cargo you can transport with your very own Loading Dock. This attractive rear rack from Portland Design Works isn't just a pretty face, either. Its graceful curving supports and two-ply bamboo deck add strength to support up to 35 pounds so you can load 'er up with all the essentials.
- Lightweight aluminum tubing
- Double ply bamboo deck
- Deck measures: 140 x 381 mm (5.5 x 15")
- Height: 368 mm (14.5")
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Rated to 16 kgs (35 lbs)
Axiom's Journey Uni-Fit MK3 ALU Rack is made of solid, hand-welded 10mm aluminum tubing. The Uni-Fit modular foot design provides adjustable setback and height so the rack is compatible with an extraordinarily wide range of bicycle frames, wheel sizes and geometry types. This rack is specially designed to handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that stabilize the bags and let them mount lower for additional stability.
Gear up and go long. Axiom's Journey Suspension & Disc Lowrider Front Rack gives you lots of extra carrying capacity. Designed for bikes equipped with front suspension bike and disc brakes, the Journey Suspension rack installs easily and assures excellent clearance so your load doesn't interfere with your bike's functions. With increased height for improved cornering and ground clearance, the Journey is perfect for going deep into the backcountry. It is made of light, rugged aluminum and handles heavy panniers (sold separately) with ease.
Origin-8's Classique Sport Rear Rack is a versatile cargo-carrying solution. This lightweight and sturdy tubular 6061-T6-aluminum rack is adjustable to fit bicycles with 26-, 27-, 29-inch, and 700c wheels and is rated to carry up to 55 pounds of gear. It has a durable and attractive polished anodized finish and built-in hooks for your stretch cords, too.
Axiom's Streamliner 29er DLX Rack centers loads close to the rear wheel for improved stability and handling on your 29er bike. It's made of reliable and lightweight aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.