Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The SuperFlash aims 2 extreme LEDs plus a half-watt Blaze LED for light that can be seen for up to 1 mile! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the SuperFlash includes a bike mount and clip mount for multiple mounting options. Plus, the 2 AAA batteries (included) offer run times up to 100 hours.
Serfas' Thunderbolt Headlight delivers 90 lumens in an extremely versatile, USB-rechargeable package. Attach the water-resistant silicone body nearly anywhere on your bike, and use the high, low, or two flash modes to make sure cars, cyclists and pedestrians can see you at night. At just 50 grams, you won't even notice it's on your bike — but others will!
Serfas' Thunderbolt Taillight delivers 35 lumens in an extremely versatile, USB-rechargeable package. Attach the water-resistant silicone body nearly anywhere on your bike, and use the high, low, or two flash modes to make sure cars or cyclists can see you when approaching from behind after dark. At just 50 grams, you won't even notice it's on your bike — but others will!
Portland Design Works' Danger Zone Taillight will enhance your visibility like the beacon on a jetfighter with two 1/2-watt LEDs. It boasts three modes and includes seatpost, seatstay,. and backpack mounts, too.
- ?Two 0.5 watt red LEDs by Nichia Brand
- Three modes: zZz, a-HA!, and Rock Steady
- Up to 50 hours run time on 2xAAA batteries (included)
- Includes Stayputnik seatpost mount
- Weatherproof exterior for all season riding
- Weight: 57g (2oz)
Be safe out there with Serfas' TL-STN Seat Stay Taillight. This water-resistant safety beacon will get you noticed out on the road with a large, super-bright 1/2-watt red LED flanked by 6 brilliant smaller LEDs. Plus, the weatherproof silicone body stretches to easily mount to any tube on your bike. Use a few Seat Stay Taillights for 360-degrees of visibility! This great light has steady, strobe and flash modes.
Serfas' TL-200 LED is an amazing taillight. It's super bright thanks to its twin-beam 1-watt LEDs that will keep you riding safe no matter how dark it gets. It features steady, flashing and rolling modes with up to 80 hours of run time from the two included AAA batteries.
The water-resistant Light Kit features a clip mount to install on your Burley trailer's light loop or bracket. The 5-LEDs shine bright with 4 modes (flashing, constant, chasing & random) to provide increased visibility day or night.
- 4 modes (flashing, constant, chasing & random)
- Includes: (1) Red Light & (2) AAA Batteries
- Compatible with Burley trailers using a Light Bracket or Light Loop
Brighten up your style, increase your visibility, and make those nighttime rides more fun with the Serfas SPK Spoke Lights! Available in FIVE fun LED light colors: White, Red, Green, Multicolored, and Blue. The SPK Spoke Light is quick and easy to mount and sure to stay safely secured while traveling across any terrain, and with built-in water resistance the SPK ensures a splash or two won't send you home in the dark. Add one, or even twenty, to your bike today and be the coolest cat on the block!
- Water Resistant
- Fast & Easy Installation / Removal
- Solid Modes: Up To 30 Hours
- Flash Modes: Fast – Up To 35 Hours / Slow – Up to 55 Hours
- Weight: 20 Grams
- Size: 12.8cm x 4.4cm
- Battery: 1 x Lithium CR2032
Vya Smart Lights are a revolutionary concept incorporating technology to provide effortless safety in an ultra-compact, convenient design. Auto-on sensors, waterproof bio-renewable construction, and innovative safety features create the most technically advanced light available for cyclists. The Vya Commuter Combo is the perfect solution for riders that pedal in high traffic areas and want the added assurance of SafePulse visibility day and night.
- 150 Lumen Headlight & 50 Lumen Taillight with variable SafePulse beam pattern optimized for maximum visibility day and night
- Smart sensor technology senses motion and automatically turns lights on when inserted into mount; Auto-off when bike is parked removed from mount
- SafePulse beam pattern scientifically designed to enhance a passing driver’s ability to judge the cyclist’s distance and direction of travel without the risks associated with flashing lights
- Beam patterns optimized to give a wide swath of light that can be seen clearly from the rear and side ideal for city riding
- Extra long run-time perfect for riders who do not want to charge lights on a daily basis, Low battery status is indicated by rapidly flashing sidelights
- USB Mount Receptor allows lights to be securely mounted or removed from bike in seconds with a simple, secure 1/4 turn lock; lights will not turn on when removed from mount and slipped into a pocket or bag
- Easy direct USB charging without cables fully charges in 2 hours
- Made with bio-renewable material waterproof to 1 meter (when inserted in mount) for all-conditions reliability (IP67 Rated)
- Lumens: 50 (high), 50 (SafePulse)
- Runtime: 480 min (high), 480 min (SafePulse)
- Beam Angle: 30° (flood)
- Charge Time: 120 min
Light & Motion's Urban 500 lights up your daily commute. It's light, bright, and rugged for urban and off-road adventures alike.
• 500 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard.
• Engineered with top of the line CREE LED and enhanced firmware.
• It is the only light in its class with an accurate 4 level battery charge status indicator so you know if you have the juice to get home.
• Custom engineered reflector optimizes the light to provide the most efficient and effective distribution of light for cycling.
• Amber Side lighting for a full 180 degrees of visibility.
• Designed to be mounted on your handlebar or helmet (tool-free system).
• Lightweight aluminum body with integrated heat sink fins.
• MicroUSB Rechargeable (fully charges in 5 hours).
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage.
• Multiple power settings.
• High 1:30/500
• Med 3:00/225
• Low 6:00/115
• Pulse 12:00/115
Make sure you have excellent rear visibility at night with the Blinky 3. This sweet taillight aims 3 bright LEDs directionally to provide visibility from up to a mile away. Its soft-touch power switch accesses flashing or steady modes for up to 100 hours of run time on the 2 AAA batteries (included). And, it includes seatpost and seatstay mounts.
Planet Bike's Beamer 1 & Blinky 3 Light Set will keep you safe when it's dark. For excellent visibility the Beamer headlight provides a focused LED beam and the Blinky taillight boasts 3 red LEDs. There are also quick-release mounts for easy on/off.
- 30 lumens (Numen+ Tag TL) ANSI standard approved
- Runtime: Steady (5hrs), Low Steady (10hrs), Pulse (15hrs), Flash (30hrs), Random (50hrs)
- Li-Po rechargeable battery
- Power indicator
- Auto start sensor
- IPX4 Waterproof rating
- Integrated USB plug
- Flexible mounting system works with different shape handlebars and seatposts
Planet Bike's Superflash/Blaze Combo Light Set is a commuter's dream that maximizes your visibility on dark, moonless nights. The Blaze boasts a Nichia half-watt white LED with a brilliant beam specifically designed not only to be seen, but also to let you see where you're going. The Super Flash aims 2 LEDs plus a half-watt Blaze LED for light that can be seen for up to 1 mile! They both feature flashing and steady modes, include batteries and deliver run times of up to 100 hours.
Light & Motion's Taz 1200 is the all-in-one handlebar light that outshines many car headlamps and fits in the palm of your hand. Perfect for the most technical singletrack or critical commute where Lumen output is a priority.
- 1200 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Engineered with a 3 LED array using the highest level CREE LEDs.
- Sealed, waterproof design – up to 1m.
- Custom engineered reflector/optics diffuses the bottom LED to cover an ultra-wide spread down in front and focuses the top two LEDs to penetrate the darkness with a far-reaching beam, without wasting any light.
- Beam pattern was engineered to maximize visibility at high velocity with ample beam distance lead-time and the widest beam angle for the sharpest turns.
- Side lighting to maximize visibility on roadways with a dedicated button to toggle the side lights on/off.
- Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to switch between high power with 2 hours run time and low power with 4 hours.
- Accurate battery status indication illuminates the power button with three different colors to clearly display remaining battery life with 4 levels.
- Universal tool-free mounting system.
- Ultralight aluminum heat sink with tapered fin design.
- Micro-USB Rechargeable
- Charge rate indicator illuminates the power button with three colors to display speed of charge.
- Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage.
- Multiple power settings with cruise and secondary race mode
- High 1:30 / 1200
- Med 3:00 / 600
- Low 6:00 / 300
- Pulse 9:00 / 300
- Flash 18:00 / 300
- Race High 2:00 / 1000
- Race Low 4:00 / 450
The NiteRider Sabre 80 is a super bright, lightweight USB rechargeable LED tail light. It utilizes a multi LED array designed for eye catching visibility in both day and night.
With the addition of amber colored side lights, the Sabre 80 provides 180 degrees of protection.
Daylight Visible Flash (DVF)
80 lumen super bright tail light
Easy on and off seat post strap mount with quick release tab
Amber side lights for 180 degrees of visibility
Convenient USB rechargeable
Be Seen by cars = Be Safe
FL1 Standard IP64, water resistant
Lumen Output: 80
Run Time : 1:30 – 10:30hrs
Charge Time: 1:30hrs
The Sabre 80 is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components
(housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs.
LED Tail Light
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
The days are shorter, but that doesn't stop you from riding. Serfas has you covered with the USL-5 Headlight. It gives you 5 bright, high-output LEDs pumping out 70 lumens of light. It also offers 3 modes with a run time of up to 6.5 hours and it fits on all handlebars with the included tool-free mount. The simple USB smart charger makes it easy to keep it topped off, too.
The Recon HL500 is the perfect multi-function light for use on handlebars or helmets. It features abundant light output in a lightweight design.
- Lumens and runtime certified to the ANSI-Standard
- Focused optics with side light design for over 270 degrees visibility
- Heat-dissipating CNC-machined aluminum structure
- Power status indicator can let you know how much run-time to go before powering off
- Includes adjustable GoPro mount
- Sizes: 85x26x34mm
- Weight: 81g without mount
- Colors: Black; Gray; Blue; Red
- Output: 500 lumens
- Runtime: High (500LM) 2hrs, Middle 4hrs (300LM), Low 10hrs (100LM), Flash 100hrs, SOS: 100hrs
- Battery: Li-Ion polymer battery (2000mAh)
- Waterproof: IPX6
- Certifications: ANSI-Standard FL-1
Planet Bike's Superflash USB uses super bright LED's for visibility up to 1 mile. The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable, and features a soft-touch power switch. A USB-rechargeable lithium ion battery provides up to 36 hours of run time.
- 8 lumen LED safety light
- Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery
- 3 ~ 10 hour run time per charge
- Charging and fully charged indicator
- Includes USB charging cable
- 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing)
- Multi-fit rubber strap
- Water resistant
You can't be too careful when riding at night. Sunlite's K100/L300 Light Combo gives you extra visibility at a good price. The headlight sports a super-bright Krypton bulb, and the taillight uses 3 super-bright LEDs with both flash and steady modes. Both lights are housed in tough, water-resistant bodies so they're perfect for commuting year round. The taillight mounts to your seatpost, and the headlight uses a quick-release handlebar mount.
MSW’s Pangolin Front and Rear rechargeable light set gives riders visibility for both day and night-time riding.
- 50 Lumen Front Light
- 25 Lumen Rear Light
- 16 micro LEDs in each light
- Fits round and aero seatposts, handlebars, and forks
- Five lighting modes
- Run times between 1.5 and 27 hours depending on mode
Lezyne's Femto Drive Rear is a compact, bright, and beautifully made light. The lens is made of high-grade optical material and serves as an activation button that cycles through four flash and one solid mode. The CNC machined aluminum body makes the Femto Drive durable and weather resistant while the back plate can be unscrewed to replace the two CR2032 batteries. The multi-position silicone rubber strap secures the light to a wide range of seatpost and seatstay diameters.
Lezyne's Femto Drive Front is a compact, bright, and beautifully made light. The lens is made of high-grade optical material and serves as an activation button that cycles through four flash and one solid mode. The CNC machined aluminum body makes the Femto Drive durable and weather resistant while the back plate can be unscrewed to replace the two CR2032 batteries. The multi-position silicone rubber strap attaches the light to a wide range of handlebar diameters.
Lezyne's KTV Drive Rear is a compact, high-visibility safety light with two ultra-bright LEDs. Durable, waterproof construction. Super lightweight. Provides up to nine lumens and three output/flash modes. Side Visibility cutouts for 180 degrees of visibility. Unique aero and round post compatible design Integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging.
Giant's Numen Mini Headlight is small, powerful, and surprisingly bright. It's so light, you can just leave it on your bars and you'll barely notice it, while drivers will notice its 2 bright LEDs as they illuminate your way. This nice light has a flexible rubber mount so you can attach it almost anywhere on your bike. It has steady and flashing modes and runs up to 100 hours on its included batteries.
Giant's Numen Mini Taillight is small, powerful and surprisingly bright. It's so lightweight, you can just leave it on your bike where drivers will notice its 2 bright LEDs. This nice light has a flexible rubber mount so you can attach it almost anywhere on your bike. It has steady and flashing modes and runs up to 100 hours on its included batteries.