SRAM's X0 shifters are an absolute must for riders who desire and deserve the best. The adjustable clamp mount and trigger lever allow you to custom tune the shifters for one-finger, ergonomic gear changes that are near telepathic. Crafted with a compact aluminum body and super-smooth ball-bearing pivots, the X0s are super light and race-ready, yet built tough to handle all your off-road endeavors.
Designed for the most discerning, performance obsessed riders, SRAM's GX 2x11 Front Grip Shifter features weight-saving construction and delivers outstanding speed and precision. SRAM's X-Actuation gives you precise and dependable front 2-speed performance. This left-side front shifter is compatible with SRAM's GX 2x11-speed front derailleur.
• Full metal, 2-speed indexing keeps shifting crisp and precise with Grip Shift
• Three rows of ball bearings provide zero friction or play—reducing the force needed to shift and promoting long-term performance under all weather conditions with Grip Shift
• Once the Grip Shift shifter and grip interlock securely, forged aluminum clamps on either end reinforce the assembly by locking tightly to handlebar
• Weight: 144 grams
The authentic click of the GX DH Trigger Shifter means it’s time to sprint out of the corner, set up for the next big table, or put in that last kick to the finish line. A critical component in the lineup, the GX DH shifter is engineered in Germany to deliver clockwork-accurate shifting when you want it. GX DH—Get Some.
- The GX X-ACTUATION DH Shifter is an integral part of the SRAM 1x DH drivetrain system
- This is the most affordable full-featured, dedicated 1x DH shifter in the industry
- X-ACTUATION for precise and dependable 7-speed performance
- Fully compatible with the SRAM X01 DH drivetrain
- Weight: 122 grams
- Speeds: 1 x 7-speed
Tucked neatly beneath your handlebars, the X01 Eagle X-ACTUATION trigger shifter is the nerve center of the Eagle drivetrain. Its internal works have been updated to include a 12th gear, and improved to enhance trigger feel, precision and durability. Whether you’re 4 stages into the race or days away from civilization, the X01 Eagle trigger shifter is your faithful 1x touch point.
Be it the fireworks of a finale, an ideal rhythm, climbing on the top, or a deep, dark place extracting the last kilojoule of effort on your bike split, you want to adjust your gear with the twitch of a finger. eTap Blip satellite shifters allow you to shift when you want, where you want.
- Limitless remote shifting positions for drop and aero bars
- Wired shift buttons can be positioned however the rider prefers
- Connect to Blip Box or drop bar eTap levers
- Compatible with SRAM RED eTap shift/brake controls
The GX Eagle shifters for the Eagle 1x12 drivetrains are high performance, moderately priced, and put total control of your gear selection in one hand.
- Includes 2200mm cable
- Updated SRAM twist mechanism for higher precision and increased durability
- Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM X-Actuation
Centaur Ergopower controls offer the same market-leading ergonomics found on leading professionals’ bikes, giving a secure grip in all conditions and ensuring optimal comfort for longer rides. The patented Campagnolo “1-lever-1-action” controls and the PowerShift mechanism guarantee crisp, accurate shifting, even under load. The PowerShift system allows the inclusion of a lever for EPS-style downshifting, ensuring great ergonomics and perfect control for the rider in all conditions.
- Features 11-Speed Power-Shift shifting providing the ability to up shift 3 sprockets and down 1
- Composite lever body with alloy brake lever
- Double curvature brake lever allows for engagement and modulation from any hand position
- Includes genuine Campagnolo cables and housing
- Vari-Cushion silicon hoods provide variable cushioning zones to optimize comfort,Grooved hoods allow water to drain away, improving grip in all conditions
It’s simple. It’s about performance. The pure shifting performance of Eagle AXS is the real difference maker. Shift under load, over the roughest terrain, uphill, without changing your grip on the bar. Eagle AXS changes your level of control on the bike when you’re under pressure and pushing hard into the red. But more than that, it changes your relationship with the bike. No cable, housing or wires to manage opened up design and engineering possibilities with the Eagle AXS controller. Helping us pioneer a completely new shifting experience with new ergonomic touchpoints that take just enough effort to press. Touchpoints that are totally customizable to your preferences, allowing you to choose which button does what through the AXS App.
- Compatible with MatchMaker X
- Eagle technology
- Customize in-board and outboard shift options
- Pairs with both XX1 and X01 Eagle AXS derailleurs
- AXS enabled componentry software that makes it possible to both program and personalize new SRAM and RockShox components
- System is completely water and dust proof to IP69K
SRAM's Centra Twist Shifters are simple to use, offer solid shifting, and reliable construction. They feature a large ergonomic grip section and SRAM's 1:1 actuation for solid shifts. Plus, with a simple twist of the wrist, you can shift a handful of gears at once.
Speed and performance mean nothing if you aren’t in control. The Potenza Ergopower commands maintain the fantastic ergonomics of the entire Campagnolo Revolution 11+ line offering a grip and control that is identical to the versions professional riders respect and demand. The ergonomics of the Potenza 11 commands have been meticulously studied to ensure not only comfort and a surefooted grip but also easy and efficient access to essential commands for braking, upshifting and downshifting from any position. An EPS style downshifting lever on both right and left ergopower commands takes ergonomics one step further as it adds a premium feature generally associated with Campagnolo electronic drivetrains. The Potenza 11 Ergopower commands offer an amazing amount of technology and sophistication for a groupset of its segment. With your hands around the Potenza 11 commands you can rest assured to be in perfect control no matter what the road throws in front of you.
-Double curvature brake lever allows for engagment and modulation from any hand position
-Includes genuine Campagnolo cables and housing
-Not compatible with 2011-2014 Campagnolo drivetrains
-Vari-Cushion silicon hoods provide variable cushioning zones to optimize comfort
SRAM's X0 shifters are an absolute must for riders who desire and deserve the best. The adjustable clamp and levers allow you to custom tune the shifters for one-finger, ergonomic gear changes that are near telepathic. Crafted with lightweight aluminum, the X0s are super light and race-ready, yet they're also built tough to handle all your off-road endeavors.
SRAM's NX Grip Shift with X-ACTUATION technology gives you sharp, dependable shifting. Built for precise and swift shifting across our wide range 11-speed cassette, the NX Grip Shift brings industry changing technology to everyone.
- SRAM 1x X-ACTUATION for precise and dependable 11-speed performance
- Speed Metal shift indexing
- Rolling Thunder ball bearing technology
- Jaws lock-on grip technology
- Most affordable fully featured 1x grip shifter in the industry
- Color: Black
- Weight: 144 grams (includes clamps, cable and JAWS lock-on grip)
- Speeds: 1 x 11-speed
New NX Eagle trigger shifter means on-demand gear selection throughout the entire wide range Eagle cassette. The massive range means you never have to worry about having the right gear for the terrain. NX Eagle means easy, intuitive shifting every time for every rider.
- Eagle technology provides an expanded, optimum, gear range making you fast on the flats, giving you control on the climbs and unleashing your speed on the descents.
- Eagle is a complete drivetrain system that was developed to be an integrated high-performance ecosystem. The engineering and testing that went into the development provide for maximum performance, safety, and long-term durability to ensure a great consumer ride experience. SRAM guarantees this performance when Eagle drivetrains are used as a complete ecosystem. For additional information, please contact your SRAM Sales Contact.
- Eagle Technology creates a smoother and more precise shifting system with exceptional reliability.
- Available as a E-MTB specific Eagle shifter option limiting the pull lever to a single engagement.
- Speeds: 12
- Derailleur Compatibility:12s
- Cable pull ratio: X-actuation
- Cable length (SL): 2200mm
- Shifter type: Trigger
- Matchmaker compatible: Yes
- Clamp included?: Yes
- Max upshifts: 5
- Pull lever adjust: No
- Multi-position: Yes
- Gear indication: No
SRAM's X0 shifters aren't just a pretty face, they actually have an Olympic Gold medal to their credit. But you'd expect that from some of the lightest and quickest shifters out there and some of the easiest to use, too. They actually allow you to shift multiple gears at once, and with their simple twisting action you never miss shifts. Ride light, shift fast and go for the gold with X0!
Award-winning eTap shift logic, now with the connectivity of AXS. The SRAM RED eTap shift-brake levers build on this foundation while integrating our newest technologies. And, it offers many personalizations, from shifting sequence to brake lever reach.
- AXS enabled for easy personalization
- Simple and intuitive eTap shift logic
- Customizable fit with Reach Adjust
- Two ports for Blips on each lever
- Large SRAM eTap paddles provide positive controls for rider input
- For use with mechanical rim brakes
- Drivetrain speeds: 10
- Double or triple: Double
- Compatibility: Mirage/Veloce/Centaur
- Brake lever actuation: Short pull
- Weight: 368g
- Composite body with anodized aluminum shift and brake lever
- Ultra-Shift ergonomic hood design follows the asymmetry of the hand, increasing the contact area of the palm and offering multiple riding positions
- Ergonomic brake lever features a high fulcrum, which allows for easier reach, better braking, and control in all situations. Includes a special insert for riders with large hands increases the lever distance by 8%
- Ergopower Power-Shift rear controls can shift the chain simultaneously one sprocket up or three down. Front controls offer micro-trim adjustability for noise-free operation
- Multi-density Vari-Cushion shock absorbing hoods offer greater softness in the palm area and greater rigidity in the gripping area
- No-Bulge technology smooths the cable passage as the housing exits the controls
- Set includes cables and ultra-low friction housing
Shimano's Tiagra Rapidfire Plus Shift Lever (2x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line.
- Model Number: SL-4700
- Series: Tiagra
- Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus
- Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed
- Front Shifting: 2-speed
- Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
SRAM's 500 Aero Shifters deliver all the performance and features of more expensive models for your time-trial or triathlon bike. These aluminum bar end shifters feature a three position internally adjustable stop that can be flipped and rotated for precise cable release tuning.
SRAM's 3.0 Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Using SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio technology, the 3.0s are easy to set up and easy to adjust. Plus, with a simple twist of the wrist, you can shift all of gears at once. These shifters are indexed to shift three front chainrings, and feature micro-adjustments to keep derailleur alignment perfect.
SRAM's 3.0 Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Using SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio technology, the 3.0s are easy to set up and easy to adjust. Plus, with a simple twist of the wrist, you can shift a handful of gears at once.
SRAM's 11-speed X01 Grip Shift fires off shifts quickly, precisely, and most importantly, dependably. It uses SRAM's X-Actuation for sharp, consistent shifts over any terrain, in any condition. Its Rolling Thunder ball bearings have zero friction or play, letting you shift with very little effort. An aluminum cover keeps the weight down, something all riders can agree on. The included locking grips offer a secure hold on your bars and makes a neat single unit. Just in case you don't like the grips, the shifter also plays well with other grips.
Shimano wrote the book on superior shifting, and their Deore XT Front Shifter carries that trend forward with the company's trademark precision, light action, and real-world durability. Shimano's 2-way release operation means you can pull or push the shift levers, keeping shifting remarkably easy and intuitive. A mode converter allows you to switch the front shifter between 2 or 3-ring set ups, so you can experience great shifting no matter what drivetrain you prefer. And, this shifter also includes an easily removable optical gear display for heads-up gear monitoring at a glance, or a sleek, pared down look.
Mountain bikers have used RAPIDFIRE PLUS since 1985. RAPIDFIRE PLUS is still a winning choice from a wide range of riders from XC racers to free-riders. RAPIDFIRE PLUS is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. RAPIDFIRE PLUS shifters from Alivio to XTR all feature 2-Way Release, which means release shifts by a pull of the index finger or push of the thumb.
- Highly visible Optical Gear Display (3mm up position)
- Model Number: SL-M4000
- Series: Alivio
- Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus
- Front Shifting: 3-speed
- 2-way Release: Yes
- Optical Gear Display: Yes
- Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP40
SHIMANO SORA SL-R3000 shift lever provides reliable and intuitive shifting for flat bar road bikes. The RAPIDFIRE PLUS left shift lever features 2WAY-RELEASE and SHIMANO's OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY shows riders what gear position is selected while riding.
-SHIMANO STI (DUAL CONTROL LEVER) with internal cable routing
- Clean cockpit area
- Compatible with standard 9-speed rear derailleurs