For those days where the weather seems comfortable enough to wear just a jersey, it can be handy to have a thin extra layer to keep warm and dry if the weather becomes unstable. The Supra Sleeveless is so light you won't even know you're wearing it. - Supra Filo 2: Great moisture management - Flatlock seams Reflective accent - Racer Fit Extra Lightweight
Increase your riding comfort, regardless of what you're wearing, with Garneau's Mesh Innershorts 3. With the padded Innershorts under your shorts, skirt or pants, you'll enjoy breathable support all ride long. They feature Garneau's SilverCool 3 chamois with 2-way stretch for superb comfort. Plus, these sweet liners sport a comfy elastic waist and thigh grippers that keep them in place.
Whether on the road, trails, or in spin class, these versatile undies can be worn under your favorite garment for an instant cycling outfit. FABRICS: Drytex® 2002: Thermoregulation DETAILS: -Elastic at waist -Side braids: Allow adjustable positioning with MTB shorts -Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort -Permanent NANO-SILVER technology: Antibacterial and antiodor properties INFO +: -Slim Flex Chamois - Women
- Race fit - Lightweight, perforated chamois for all day comfort - Transtextura fabric for extra breathability, quick-dry moisture transfer - Seamless body mapping construction to channel and transport heat and sweat away - Light compression on leg to keep the short in place
- Perfect for commuting and short distance rides, giving the option to comfortably ride in any skirt, leggings, pants or shorts - Designed to adapt to a woman’s figure with a seamless structure for total freedom of movement - Built-in, super-lightweight chamois that provides pressure-relieving comfort without adding undue bulk - Transtextura fabric pulls moisture away from the skin and accelerates drying to fight off odors
- Soft and elastic tee that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable - Regular fit - Lightweight and warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Body-mapped with different structures for optimal thermoregulation - Seamless design for optimal freedom of movement - Fabric: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
Craft's Active Windstopper Boxer Shorts are the ultimate base layer for cold and windy conditions. They feature a 4-way stretch fabric panel to keep you warm and dry. - Gore Wind Stop Piuma Panel - Pro Zero Fabric - Chafe-free waistband - Flatlock stitching - Excellent moisture transfer - Machine washable and dryable
Seamless, cooling tee with mesh panels and excellent moisture transport. - Comfortable fit and body mapped for optimal thermal regulation - Recycled polyester mix for decreasing the environmental footprints - 100% Polyester
With Nano-Silver technology, these innershorts offer antibacterial, antiodor and fast-drying properties and help control body temperature. FABRICS: -Drytex® 2002: Thermoregulation DETAILS: -Elastic at waist -Side braids: Allow adjustable positioning with MTB shorts -Inseam: 8"/20.5 cm -Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation -Permanent NANO-SILVER technology: Antibacterial and antiodor properties INFO +: -AirSport Chamois
When practicing winter sports, wearing a very thin first layer of clothing that allows moisture to be evacuated is ideal. The 2004 pants are a perfect base layer to keep you dry all winter. Antibacterial and anti-odor properties make them an ideal complement to the warmer clothes you are wearing over it. The Drytex 2004 fabric dries very quickly to ensure maximum comfort before and during your training session. In addition, if you stop to take a break in a cabin before heading back out into the woods, you'll still be warm and dry to enjoy the rest of your day. - Drytex 2004 Fabric: 4-way stretchable peach skin fabric that increases air circulation and moisture wicking - Antibacterial treatment offering freshness and comfort - Modesty panel - Flatlock seams - Reflective accents - Elastic waist
Garneau's Singlet 1001 makes you feel like a pro. This extremely light, efficient layer is worn directly against the skin, under your jersey, for moisture management. Cut from Garneau's polyester/spandex Drytex 1001 fabric traps a layer of air for reduced clinging, a breezy feel in steamy conditions, and added insulation when it's chilly. Plus, the stretchy nature of the weave allows ease of movement that's perfect for every activity.
The Verona offers four super trendy designs, leaving you with the difficult task of choosing which color will suit you best for the summer. This bra offers perfect support for cycling as well as exceptional moisture control. The top parts of the front and back are made with X-Lite Mesh, a fabric known for its incomparable comfort and ventilation while the front is made of Pro + fibre LYCRA a fabric with great compression. Technical Details: - Jersey Fabric : Pro + LYCRA fiber: Support and shape recovery - X-Lite Mesh: Ultra light, optimal ventilation - Jersey Fabric Technology: Breathability - Jersey Visibility Features: Back reflective accents
The women's Singlet 1001 is the piece you won't want to do without, an ideal tool for managing your body temperature. This lightweight base layer acts as a transitory layer between the skin and the cycling jersey. It evacuates moisture even on the warmest days, so you can wear it at all times as a first layer to stay dry, no matter your sport or activity. - Drytex 1001: Enhances airflow and wicks moisture - Flatlock seams - Reflective accent - Racer Fit Extra Lightweight
With Nano-Silver Technology, these innershorts offer antibacterial, antiodor and fast-drying properties and help control body temperature. FABRICS: -Drytex® 2002: Thermoregulation DETAILS: -Elastic at waist -Side braids: Allow adjustable positioning with MTB shorts -Inseam: 8"/20.5 cm -Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation -Permanent NANO-SILVER technology: Antibacterial and antiodor properties INFO +: -AirSport Chamois - Women
When practicing winter sports, wearing a very thin first layer of clothing that allows moisture to be evacuated is ideal. The women's 2004 pants are a perfect baselayer to keep you dry all winter. Antibacterial and anti-odor properties make them an ideal complement to the warmer clothes you are wearing over it. The Drytex 2004 fabric dries very quickly to ensure maximum comfort before and during your training session. In addition, if you stop to take a break in a cabin before heading back out into the woods, you'll still be warm and dry to enjoy the rest of your day. - Fabric: Drytex 2004 – 4-way stretchable peach skin fabric that increases air circulation and moisture wicking; antibacterial treatment offering freshness and comfort - Fabric Technology: Moisture management - Seams: Flatlock seams - Visibility Features: Reflective accent - Waist: Elastic - Lightweight
Your essential cycling wardrobe foundation - the base layer. Constructed from anti odor Transtextura Plus fabric in Race Fit Giant 3D baselayer features a cycling specific drop tail design. Features - TransTextura Plus fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria - Raglan sleeve cycling specific construction - Drop tail design for coverage
$45.00 - $47.00
- Race fit - Transtextura plus fabric for extra breathability and moisture transfer - Quick dry, anti-odor and anti-bacterial - Seamless body mapping construction to channel and transport heat and sweat away - Aerodynamic body cutting to elevate cycling performance in the attacking position
Every epic adventure starts with a solid foundation, and the last thing you want to overlook is the first layer you put on. Ultra-comfy Merino next to skin helps regulate body temperature, manages moisture and resists odors whether you're in Tennessee or Timbuktu. Features smooth, flatlock seams and a wide elastic waistband with Merino lining. Made from ultra-soft and durable Merino 150 fabric. - Slim Fit; Mid Rise - Fully functional fly - Wide elastic waistband (40 mm) designed for ultimate comfort; keeps Merino next to skin - Flatlock seam construction designed to eliminate chafing - Size M inseam: 6" (15 cm) - Knit in Vietnam: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon Core - Garment Weight: 91 g = 3.2 oz - Style: SW014011
- Transtextura Plus fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria - Raglan sleeve cycling specific construction - Drop tail design for coverage
- Soft and elastic baselayer that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable with ergonomic fit and excellent body-temperature management. - Semi-relaxed fit with a soft and ventilating crewneck. - Thin and lightweight warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation. - Excellent moisture transport that keeps your body dry and comfortable - Soft and ventilating crewneck. - Fabric: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
If you want only one baselayer–one that is comfortable and great looking and offers excellent function–then Active Comfort is probably the best choice you can ever make. This soft and comfortable long-sleeve jersey keeps you dry and warm during all kinds of physical activities and works both as a baselayer in colder conditions and as a training jersey in milder temperatures. The garment comes with ergonomic fit for optimal freedom of movement and seamless design for maximum comfort. In addition, bodymapped fabric structures provide efficient body-temperature management. - Soft elastic jersey that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable - Lightweight and warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation - Excellent moisture transport keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric: 70% Polyester 30% Polyamide
With its cycling-specific cut for freedom of movement, lightweight fabric for ventilation, and mesh edging, Craft's Bike Bra provides the comfort you need on all your rides. - Body-mapped - Super light fabric - Ergonomic mesh edging - Cycling-specific shoulder straps - Folded lining for optimal moisture transfer
Craft's Superlight Mesh top features big-hole design for superior ventilation and cooling. • Multi-channel, hollow, polyester filament fabric • Fibers channel moisture away from the body • Antimicrobial treatment to prevent fabric odor • Ergonomic fit
- Women's specific design of Craft's Superlight mesh top with big-hole design for superior ventilation/cooling - Designed to keep you cool while exercising - Lightweight, micro polyester mesh fabric with a multi-channel fiber construction that effectively pulls perspiration vapor off the body to keep you cool
- Slim, lightweight inner hipster with excellent moisture transport and Infinity C4 Pad - Inseam: 21cm/8in - Material: 100% Polyester
- Slim, lightweight inner shorts with great fit, excellent moisture transport and C4 Pad - Material: 100% Polyester
When it comes to happy riding, comfort is king. The Evo liner short offers the same performance and comfort features of the Evo Sport bib but without the shoulder straps. The multi-panel poly/spandex tech body provides infinite stretch and rebound for an ergonomic and comfortable fit. The proven Fox Comp Chamois offers triple density padding and a 4-way stretch that moves with your body to eliminate hot spots and chafing. Compression leg bands keep everything secure, so the shorts don't ride up. TECHNICAL DETAILS - Polyester spandex main body fabric - Built with Fox's Comp chamois for long distance comfort - Custom jacquard Fox waistband - Silicone leg gripper prevent ride up COMP CHAMOIS: The combination of triple density foam, 4-way stretch construction and our top of the line EIT carbonium anti-microbial fabric makes this one of the most comfortable long-distance pads on the market.
Garneau's SF-2 LS Plastron is more than just a season-lengthening base layer, it's technical armor against the cold. This long sleeve's front is constructed with Garneau's Light WindDry 2 fabric, which blocks wind and is water-resistant. And, the back is crafted from light, soft Supra Filo 2 fabric, that uses honeycomb construction for exceptional moisture transfer and breathability so you stay dry and comfortable on every ride.
- Soft, ventilating underpants with great moisture transport - Elastic fabric - Comfortable seams - Side panels for a more feminine look - Keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams - Perfect fit - Excellent moisture transport
- Soft, ventilating jersey with great moisture transport - Elastic for a perfect fit - Soft and ventilating crewneck - Side panels for a more feminine look - Keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams - Perfect fit - Excellent moisture transport
Page 1 of 3 Next page