Lightweight, easy to use and precise, L10 delivers great skiing with an automatic toe piece and proven reliability.
- Lightweight materials help reduce skier fatigue.
- Lower DIN scale adapted to lighter, less aggressive skiers.
- A low profile chassis puts the boot sole close to the ski for improved snow feel and terrain feedback.
WARDEN 11 has a wide toe piece and mounting pattern to drive wide skis better than traditional bindings. And with a lighter weight and easier step in, it's a great choice for modern freeride skis.
- A lighter heel piece than the Warden 13 reduces weight for more comfort and skiability.
- Optimized Heel Construction is a different heel design than the Warden 13 that allows easier step-in and step-out for more comfort.
Strong and Precise:
- The U Power Toe and Oversize Platform provide strength and precision to ensure optimum power transmission.
WARDEN 11 MNC offers freeride performance for every boot-sole norm on the market. With a wide toe-piece and mounting pattern, it drives wide skis better than traditional bindings. Warden is a great choice for modern freeride and all-mountain skis.
Multi-norm, easily adjustable
- Adjustable Toe Height and Sliding AFD is compatible with all boot norms on the market.
Strong and precise
- The U Power Toe and Oversize Platform are integrated to provide strong, precise power transmission.
Smooth and progressive
- The Progressive Transfer Pads underneath the toe and heel ensure more shock absorption.