- Replacement bar donuts for cobrafist pogies
Replacement bar end plug for 45NRTH Cobrafist pogies
All-City replacement bolts and adjustment springs for the Hennepin Bridge and Space Horse dropouts. - Sold as a pair; two bolts and two springs - M4x0.7mm thread - Length: 45mm
Consider this the cherry on top of your sundae. Pull the whole thing together with an All-City top cap. - Includes star nut
Snap-on brake cable guides for bikes that don't have any. - Steel cable housing guide for 1-1/8" top tubes - Snaps on; no bolts - Set of 3 clamps
Tired of losing your bar end plugs? Seeking a more secure solution that also venerates your favorite little bike company from Minneapolis? Well, boy howdy do we have just the thing...
All-City Singlespeed Disc Brake Adaptor
- Includes stainless bolts - Fits 160mm front and 140mm rear rotors
- Includes stainless steel bolts - 40mm fits 200mm Front and 180mm Rear Rotors
- Ultralight, CNC-machined 6061 aluminum spacers for fine-tuning stem height - Includes one each: 3, 5, 10mm spacers and two each: 1mm spacers
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with titanium hardware - Zero-friction cam surface treatment ensures smooth lever action - 27g
$15.00 - $27.00
Low viscosity mineral oil for use with Campagnolo hydraulic brake systems. - Will not damage frame finishes - Does not absorb water so regular bleeding is not necessary - Non-toxic and will not irritate skin
- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
EPS Power Unit Mounts are required for mounting the Power Unit to the bicycle and are available in both seatpost mount and waterbottle mount. - Fits external seat post diameters from 30.9 - 31.6mm - Not compatible with the V2 Power Unit
Screws required for mounting Campagnolo hydraulic rear calipers to bicycle frames. Lengths unique to frame specifications.
EPS Power Unit Mounts are required for mounting the Power Unit to the bicycle and are available in both seatpost mount and waterbottle mount. - For mounting the V3 power inside the seat tube using the water bottle screws - Not compatible with the V2 Power Unit
The EPS Power Unit is the systems source of power as well as the "brain" of the system, responsible for managing the battery pack, enabling and monitoring the front and rear derailleurs and communicating with the Interface Unit. - Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors - Lithium Ion battery duration: 500km/month - 1500km, 1000km/month - 1800km, 2000km/month - 2000km - Water proof to 1m for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated) - Operational temperature: -4F to 140F - Charging temperature: 32F to 113F - 17mm diameter for easy seat post installation - Battery charges through the Interface Unit - Compatible only with the Super Record/Record V3 Power Unit
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
Replacement elastomers for Thudbuster LT suspension seatposts allow the rider to tune for weight.
Replacement elastomers for Thudbuster ST suspension seatposts allow the rider to tune for weight.
Replacement top subassemblies are compatible across Cane Creek 110-, 40-, and 10-Series headsets with the same SHIS values. - Bearings not included - Stack height: 9mm
Cane Creek's Thud Glove protects the moving parts of your Thud Buster seatpost from dirt and weather. Available in both short- and long-travel models.
$19.50 - $26.50
Mounting hardware fits a variety of Cane Creek shocks.
$24.00 - $49.00
Hellbender bearings have an improved seal structure and are cross compatible with Cane Creek headsets.
Replacement top subassemblies are compatible across Cane Creek 110-, 40-, and 10-Series headsets with the same SHIS values. - Bearings not included - Stack height = 9mm
Slamset top headsets are designed to keep the stack height low. - Hellbender bearings with improved seal structure
The OPT remote allows instant engagement of Cane Creek's Climb Switch on Double Barrel rear shocks, giving the rider precise control of traction and climbing feel. - Hard anodized for durability - Requires brake cable and housing for installation - Bottom mount for below bar engagement or top mount for above bar - Compatible with DBinline, DBAir IL, and DBCoil IL shocks only
- Simple tension seeker (STS) allows the use of a 1 speed drivetrain on a vertical drop frame - Perfect for street or dirt jump where simplicity and durability is key - Stainless steel arm mounts to derailleur hanger and dropout - Loosen bolt and swing down and back to adjust chain tension - High density polyurethane pulley with sealed cartridge bearings
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
- Clamps to a threadless steerer - Offers up to 4-1/2" stem height increase - Forged 6061-aluminum provides extra strength - Machined aluminum top cap is threaded, providing easy installation
Page 1 of 28 Next page